Kids were invited to create a design for a new Kidd’s Kids T-Shirt for our annual Kidd’s Kids Trip to Walt Disney World. After our judges went through HUNDREDS of entries, we’re ready to announce the winner!
The winner getting a year supply of Pilot Pens AND $2000 for their class is…
Hannah Sears (11th Grade)
from Career and Technical Education Center!
The Runner ups each receiving a year supply of Pilot Pens for their class:
· Heather Chandler – Burleson Centennial High School
· Brianna Peacock – Warren Middle School
· Susmita Choudhury – Canterbury Episcopal School
· Cristal Azpeitia – Tatum Middle School
· Kimberlynn Nickell – Whitney Elementary
Pilot celebrates the art of writing, encouraging you to embrace self-expression and create your best ideas with fun, functional tools. From its new completely erasable FriXion Clicker gel ink retractable pen to America’s #1 gel ink pen the G2, Pilot has a pen to fit your style. Visit www.PowertothePen.com for more info and to show us how you bring power to your pen on Facebook.com/PilotPen and Twitter @PilotPenUSA.