The Sprouse twins have graduated college… Liam Payne must despise Perrie Edwards… Are Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama engaged?… Major celebrity scoop on Emma Roberts… and David Letterman’s Final “Late Show”
Just to make you feel really old right now, Dylan and Cole Sprouse have graduated college. Wasn’t it just yesterday that we turned on the Disney Channel to watch those crazy twins Zack and Cody terrorize Mr. Moseby at the Tipton Hotel? Well, the twins are now 22 and yesterday, they graduated from NYU, both of them with honors. Dylan studied video game design and Cole majored in archaeology.
Liam Payne must REALLY despise Perrie Edwards. He put a great big X on her back when he told a British radio show yesterday that she is the reason Zayn Malik quit One Direction. He said Zayn “wanted to go and spend some time with his family and misses.” But Liam insists there are no hard feelings…….NOW. We’re just not sure if the fans are quite over it just yet.
Are Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama secretly engaged? “OK!” magazine says yes, but they want to keep it on the down low for now. A source told the magazine that they’ve been talking about marriage for a while and Demi even refers to Wilmer as her hubby-to-be in front of friends and family. But it’s hard to call them engaged when they don’t have a ring and a date. The source says, however, that Demi would like to be married before the end of the year.
I LOVE when our listeners give us major celebrity scoop!!! (Thank you, Andrea!) Our listener’s friend was working as a hostess at a tiny sushi place in NYC when Emma Roberts walked in holding hands with a man who was NOT her fiancé Evan Peters….it was Dave Franco!! Emma even asked the hostess if she would charge her phone for her and Dave’s picture was her background photo — not her fiancé’s!! So! Either Emma and Evan have called off their engagement or Emma is seeing Dave behind Evan’s back. And here’s another thing…Emma must have a thing for hooking up with her co-stars because she and Evan worked together on “American Horror Story” and she and Evan are now filming the movie “Nerve.”
After more than 6000 shows, David Letterman delivered his last monologue and offered us one last celebrity-filled Top 10 List — the Top 10 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Say To Dave — one-liners all delivered by these celebrities:
- Bill Murray: “Dave, I’ll never have the money I owe you.”
- Tina Fey: “Thanks for finally proving men can be funny.”
- Peyton Manning: “Dave, you are to comedy what I am to comedy.”
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus: “Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale.”
- Chris Rock: “I’m just glad your show is being given to another white guy.” (Stephen Colbert debuts as the new “Late Show” host in September.)
- Jim Carrey: “Honestly, Dave, I’ve always found you to be a bit of an over-actor.”
- Jerry Seinfeld: “I have no idea what I’ll do when you go off the air. You know, I just thought of something — I’ll be fine.”
- Steve Martin: “Your extensive plastic surgery was necessary and a mistake.”
- Barbara Walters: “Did you know you wear the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi?”
- Alec Baldwin: “Of all the talk shows, yours is the most geographically convenient to my home.”
And at then end of all his thank yous, Dave thanked his wife Regina and their son, Harry. He even gave a little shout-out to Harry’s friend, Tommy, who was in the audience with him. And he left us with this closing image — a home movie of Harry skiing…..very sweet.
An all-star group of former guests salute David Letterman in his last Top Ten List.