‘Dancing With the Stars’ Christina Milian voted off…Sleep tweet breaks up Rory McIlroy, Caroline Wozniacki…Jon Bon Jovi walks fangirl bride down aisle in Las Vegas!…Kim Kardashian reveals she lost her post-baby weight with Atkins diet…Future suing Drake for $1.5 Million after pulling out of tour
SPOILER ALERT: It was a truly shocking elimination on last night’s “Dancing with the Stars.” Despite earning the first 10 of the evening, it was last week’s votes that sent Christina Milian and Mark Ballas packing.
I don’t normally do stories about PGA golfers, but this one made me laugh. PGA tour champion Rory McIlroy dumped his Danish tennis star girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki after she posted a picture of him sleeping with his mouth wide open on Twitter. She captioned it, “Jetlag? Lol!!” and sent it out to half a million followers. Rory was beyond ticked off and dumped her butt. Caroline’s friends say she is devastated.
Branka Delic is from Australia and for decades, she’s been a huge fan of Jon Bon Jovi. And once she realized she would never be able to marry him, she decided she’d like the next best thing — to have Jon walk her down the aisle at her wedding. So she set up a website — BonJoviWalkMeDownTheAisle.com. Then she booked the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, which is where Jon married his high school sweetheart Dorothea 24 years ago. And finally, she set the wedding date for October 12 — the same day Bon Jovi was playing the MGM Grand. To Branka’s surprise, Jon found out about her campaign and said YES! He even picked Branka up in a limo to take her to the chapel, walk her down the aisle, and watch as an Elvis impersonator performed the ceremony.
Kim Kardashian has dropped her baby weight fast, which has her fans asking how she did it. She tweeted, “I’ve actually been doing the Atkins diet & luv it.” A rep for Atkins told “Us Weekly” that Kim is eating lots of lean proteins, healthy fats like nuts and avocado, carbs, fruits, vegetables and cheese. Kim’s apparently been on the program since her doctor okayed it at the end of June.
In a Page Six exclusive, Drake is being sued by his now former opening act, Future, for $1.5 million. Drake was booked to tour with Future and Miguel on a 39-city schedule that kicks off this Friday in Pittsburgh. Well, a couple weeks ago, Future dropped by Billboard magazine’s office to let the editors listen to his latest CD, but then he also had some things to say about Drake’s new album, too. Future reportedly said, “Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn’t grab you. They’re not possessive; they don’t make you feel the way I do.” An associate editor not only quoted him in a story, she also posted the quotes on her Twitter. After reading the story, Future’s managers were horrified! They tried to say that his comments were made off the record and they were taken out of context, but the damage had already been done. Drake booted him from the tour and now Future is turning around and suing him for lost wages. Reportedly, he was going to be paid $40K per gig, or about $1.5 million.