Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are expecting baby #3!… Miles Teller saved a woman in the ocean… Is Jennifer Lopez playing games with us?… Dave Coulier joins the “Fuller House” cast… and The most successful “American Idol” alumni
Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler just can’t stop multiplying! Kristin announced yesterday that baby number three is on the way. This is her third pregnancy in three years. Camden Jack is now 2 and Jaxon Wyatt is one.
We’ve got another celebrity superhero on our hands! Miles Teller and his girlfriend Keleigh Sperry were relaxing on the beach in Miami when they heard a cry for help. A very pregnant woman found herself caught in a riptide and she couldn’t get out. Miles and Keleigh immediately jumped into the ocean and pulled the woman to safety.
I don’t know what kind of game Jennifer Lopez is trying to play with us, but she and Casper Smart are definitely back on. Yesterday on her Instagram she posted a photo of Casper — and honestly, he’s taken better pictures — and she named him her #ManCrushMonday. Unlike me, Jennifer apparently loves this pictures of him because she captioned it #lovethispic and #HandsomeBear. JLo and Casper — she calls him Beau — dated for three years before breaking up in June of last year. But they’ve been seen together more and more lately. Just last month, Jennifer and her twins Max and Emme helped Casper celebrate his 28th birthday in Mexico.
Yesterday the big news came that Dave Coulier has signed on for the updated “Fuller House” on Netflix. Yay……So now we’ve got him, John Stamos, Lori Loughlin, Candace Cameron-Bure, Jodie Sweetin and Andra Barber all coming back. But a source close to John Stamos told RadarOnline.com says there is serious drama behind the scenes when it comes to Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. The twins blew up after “Full House.” They had their own production company and they had a clothing line in WalMart. But eventually they went on to become style icons and they started a high-fashion label called The Row. Their estimated net worth is said to be about $300 million. Reportedly, the twins told “Fuller House” producers — one of them being John Stamos — that returning to the show wouldn’t be in their best interests. And at this point, the source says no one else in the cast really wants them to come back.
Yesterday Fox announced that the upcoming 15th season of “American Idol” will be its last. And “Us Weekly” went to all the trouble of figuring out the ten most successful Idol alums, whether they won or not.
- Carrie Underwood – Carrie won Season 4 of Idol. She went on to win 7 Grammys and she holds the record for being the country artist with the most no. 1 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Carrie’s sold more than 65 million albums worldwide.
- Kelly Clarkson – Kelly was the first winner of Idol and despite that stinker movie with Justin Guarini, she’s had nothing but success. Kelly’s won 3 Grammys and 2 ACMs. She’s sold more than 45 million albums worldwide.
- Jennifer Hudson – The world was shocked when Jennifer got the boot on Idol, coming in seventh on Season 3. But she’s had the last laugh, wining an Oscar and a Grammy and earning a star on the Walk of Fame.
- Katherine McPhee – Katherine was runner up to Taylor Hicks in Season 5. Her debut album in 2007 came in at number 2 on the Billboard 200. She’s found more success acting, though, starring in movies and TV shows. Her show “Scorpion” is doing great on CBS.
- Jordin Sparks – At 17, Jordin became the youngest person to win Idol in Season 6. She’s had several hit singles, appeared on Broadway and in a movie with the late Whitney Houston. She recently went through an ugly breakup with Jason Derulo.
- Chris Daughtry – Chris was ticked when he placed fourth on Season 5, but things have gone way better for him than they have for Season 5 winner Taylor Hicks! His band Daughtry’s debut album was the fastest selling rock album in Nielsen Soundscan history. He also is the third most successful Idol alum in terms of album sales.
- Adam Lambert – Adam was runner up to Kris Allen in Season 8 of Idol. He most recently took over for the late Freddie Mercury in Queen.
- Phillip Phillips – Phillip won Season 11 and had a massive hit with his song “Home.” That song has sold more than 5 million copies in the US alone.
- Kellie Pickler – Kellie finished sixth in Season 5 but she won Season 16 of “Dancing With the Stars!”
- Fantasia Barrino – Fantasia won Season 3 of Idol. She went on to release the hit single “I Believe” and won a Grammy in 2011 for “Bittersweet.” She also appeared on Broadway and had her own reality show for a hot minute.