Part-Time Justin turns it up with a treat with a spin on it and perfect for the summer… PLUS Ana has several questions to ask him during today’s turn up topic!
Get his tasty recipe for Hot Cheetos pickles below.
AUDIOListen to “Turn Up Tuesday- Common Questions For PTJ” on Spreaker.
- Fill a cereal sized bowl with Hot Cheetos
- Pour a standard sized jar of pickle juice in Hot Cheetos bowl
- Let it sit for an hour or two
- Strain out pickle juice and make sure another bowl is under the strainer to catch the juice
- Pour Hot Cheetos juice over the pickles in the jar the pickles came from and let it sit for 2-3 days