The Eight Things Happy Couples Do
According to a survey of happy couples by Zoosk.com, here are eight things you should do if you want a successful relationship. Do you agree with the list? What would you add?
1. Share responsibilities: Four out of five happy couples share decision-making…two out of three share financial decisions…and two in three split chores evenly.
2. Have lots of sex: Three out of five couples said they have sex at least twice a week…one in three have it at least four times a week…and 16% of couples do it EVERY DAY.
3. Be affectionate when you’re NOT having sex: 69% of happy couples kiss each other and show affection several times a day.
4. Be honest: 70% are always honest with each other…and don’t even tell little white lies.
5. Stay in shape: Three in four couples say it’s important to be in shape…and 18% say their partner’s physical appearance is the thing they’re most attracted to.
6. Don’t talk about politics: 37% of happy couples say they NEVER talk about politics….and another 47% rarely talk about it.
7. Be the same religion: 71% of happy couples have the same religious beliefs.
8. Communicate: 72% have in-depth conversations about work….life….and family on a regular basis.
CLICK HERE for the full article