The Selfie Queen, Elena Davies, joins the show to talk about relevant new words. Study the words below and incorporate them into your everyday life!
Also, we couldn’t resist bringing up J-Si’s tight shirt. Watch below!
24 Brilliant New Words You Should Start Using
- Textpectation: (n) the anticipation felt when waiting for a response to a text.
- Destinesia: (n) when you get to where you were intending to go, but forget why you were going there in the first place.
- Columbusing: (n) when white people claim to have discovered something that has been around for years, decades, or centuries.
- Hiberdating: (v) when a person ignores their friends in favor of a boyfriend/girlfriend.
- Dudevorce: (n) when two bros officially end their friendship.
- Nonversation: (n) a completely worthless conversation; small talk.
- Epiphanot: (n) an idea that seems like an amazing insight to the conceiver but is in fact pointless, mundane, stupid, or incorrect.
- Beerboarding: (n) extracting secret information from a colleague by getting them drunk.
- Chairdrobe: (n) piling clothes on a chair in place of a closet or dresser; see also floordrobe.
- Internest: (n) the cocoon of blankets and pillows you gather around yourself whilst spending long periods of time on the internet.
- Unlightening: (v) learning something that makes you dumber.
List credited to Cody. Read more new words you should start using HERE!