Ana’s No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls recipe goes great with Kidd’s Famous Brown Bag Turkey recipe.
Ingredients(for 6-8 balls)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag M&M minis (or preferred amount)
- Mix the butter, peanut butter, mini M&Ms, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Make 1 inch balls and put them in the freezer for about 25 minutes, or until firm.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for a minute, or until melted.
- Dip the firm peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate. Using the toothpicks to dip works best!
- Put completed chocolate covered balls in the fridge until needed!
- Enjoy and take credit for the best dessert at the party!