There is severe flooding in Louisiana and it is a major disaster. If you’d like to help, check out where you can donate below.
- Salvation Army’s Gulf Coast Fund: Volunteer or donate money. They are assisting with disaster relief resources.
- The American Red Cross in Louisiana: Contribute financially or text the word LAFLOODS to 90999 to make a $10 donation. They are providing meals and dozens of shelters for residents.
- Operation Blessing International: The organization is helping residents in the recovery efforts and providing hot meals
- United Way of Southeast Louisiana: Volunteer or donate money. Citizens in need of services should dial 211.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans & Acadiana: Distributing thousands of pounds of food, water and supplies to flood victims.
- Convoy of Hope: Providing food, water, equipment and relief supplies to southern Louisiana.
- Gulf Coast Floods Children’s Relief Fund: Deploying an emergency response team to establish specialized spaces where children’s unique needs can be met.