We share the most hilarious quotes from kids about dating. Check out a few we discuss below and read the InspireMore article for the entire list!
- “Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.” Lynnette, age 8
- “You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.” Allan, age 10
- “Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me.” Dave, age 8
- “The rules goes like this: if you kiss someone, then you should marry her and have kids with her. It’s the right thing to do.” Howard, age 8
- “You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks to buy her a big ring and her own VCR, ’cause she’ll want to have videos of the wedding.” Jim, age 10
- “It isn’t always how you look. Look at me. I’m handsome like anything, and I haven’t got anybody to marry me yet.” Brian, age 7
- “Once I’m done with kindergarten, I’m going to find me a wife.” Tom, age 5
Watch Matthew Hussey’s “Kids Talk Dating Problems” video too!