We’re giving away a trip to Live in the Vineyard! Or… you can bid for a bonus trip, with every dollar going to Kidd’s Kids!
Live in the Vineyard marries peoples’ access to recording artists, top tier wine makers, and world-renowned chefs during a “once-in-a-lifetime” event.
The three-day event on November 6th through 9th, 2014 consists of a series of private and exclusive “winner” only acoustic concerts from some of today’s hottest pop superstars and emerging artists.
These Vineyard events take place in the foothills of California’s famed wine country – Napa Valley, and include lodging from some of Napa’s finest resorts, tours and private tastings with the most revered vintners, exquisite foods, and intimate concerts unmatched by any other public show.
This once in a lifetime package includes:
· Roundtrip airfare for 2 on to Live in the Vineyard on November 6th through 9th, 2014.
· 3 nights accommodations at the Napa River Inn.
· 2 nights of performances at Lincoln Theatre with artists Train, Ingrid Michaleson, Meghan Trainor, Matt Nathanson, Echosmith, Blue October, Scars on 45, Bernhoft, Jamie Scott and The Last Internationale.
· Access to the Grand Wine Tasting.
· Access to a very intimate performance, food and wine tasting at Sutter Home with Mat Kearney
· Winners Brunch with Health and Wellness Guru – Joy Bauer
Sign up for a trip to Live in the Vineyard below!
Bidding and registration end at 7pm CT on Friday, Oct 17th.
Enter once per day! Not feeling lucky?! We have a bonus trip that you can BID for, with every dollar going to Kidd’s Kids!
Oops! We could not locate your form.