Pam actually thought she was applying for a real internship, and since she’ll only be here for a day, we thought KiddNation could help her find a job. Listen!
Check out her resume below or download it HERE!
Southlake, Texas 76092
OBJECTIVE: My husband and I moved from Arlington to Southlake to establish new home as Guardian to two teenage nieces. I chose to be a stay at home aunt because of their difficult transition from Arizona. Both nieces have now moved on and I find I am ready to re-enter the workplace and feel relevant again.
July 1999 – March 2006 Operations Manager to Arlington Branch of Nationwide Company.
- Supervisor to Mail Room, Typing Department, Claims and File Room
- Transfer Bryant Policy download to Home Office as well as Burlington and Scottsdale policies to their home office
- Possess excellent customer service and letter writing skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook Express and Outlook. Limited experience with Power point
- Prepare all Surplus Lines reporting documents to Stamping Office
- Print and distribute all e-policies and set up paperless file
- Maintain log sheets on work performed by Typing Department and File Room
- Handle all office equipment and maintain records on same
- Install all software updates as they are received
- Primary I.T. Liaison between staff and home office
- Maintain master list of employee passwords and distribute building access card keys as needed
- Handle all issues with Building Management as they occur
- Process purchase orders and check requests
October 1992 – August 1998 Executive Assistant to President of successful Arlington Insurance Agency.
- Primary duties included but were not limited to the following: Financial Data for his business which includes banking (for personal and business), Property Management for Chapman-Carter Properties I and II which include monthly rental statements to tenants, accounts receivable (rent checks) and accounts payable (monthly mortgage and utility bills). Monthly recap reports to property owners, along with maintenance/repairs when needed.
- Responsible for all computer generated proposals, Windows 95 software installation, as well as outside proposal requests and sales preparation. I was the liaison to all marketing representatives, individual client customer assistance along with group installations and service. Prospected existing clients to be sure that their portfolio is fully developed as the need dictates. I was qualified to handle any group enrollment when Agent was not available to do so.
- Correlated all documents for annual tax preparation, both business and properties. Maintain an orderly supply of sales forms and current Annual Reports/Statements in customer files. Must be able to stand in for Agent during any circumstance making sure client needs are met as they occur during his absence.
- Maintain commission reports and provide a commission analysis at the end of each month.
- Group I (life, health and disability) License, a high energy level with an ability to meet deadlines and sort out priorities as they occur.