We discussed the best things about having a fall boyfriend. What season do you prefer to have a significant other? Check it out and share below!
Read the full Cosmopolitan article HERE!
- You have someone to go apple-picking with even though it makes you *that couple*.
- Having someone to help you eat the ridiculous number of baked goods you make after said fruit-picking.
- Halloween couples costumes like whoa.
- Boys in sweaters = heaven. Is there anything cuter than a boy in a sweater?
- Knowing that when you’re around him, he would gladly give you his coat, hat, scarf, and ~*cute boy sweater*~ if you forgot yours or need additional ones
- Having a Netflix binge partner for when it’s too cold for you to want to go outside.
- When he wears a flannel and you two automatically match because you both live in flannels.
- Having someone to carve weird things into pumpkins with.
- Someone to appreciate how good your butt looks in dem jeans.
- Knowing there’s a distinct possibility that he will grow a cozy fall beard.
- You guys can play in leaves together and people will be like, “Aw, young love,” instead of, “Oh, god, there’s a sad single adult playing in leaves.”
- He’s basically a walking furnace you can plug into whenever you want to.
- You have someone to go to countless painfully boring family events with.
- Winter is going to be a cuddly, never-leave-the-house-ever, nonstop awesome-town thrill ride.