Part-Time Justin turns it up with this cocktail… He used a two gallon container and it made 30 servings.
PLUS a few fun facts about the Olympic and a quick game of Gold, Silver, Bronze!!!
Get his tasty recipe for Hawaiian Punched below.
AUDIOListen to “Turn Up For The Olympics!” on Spreaker.
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine
- 1 fifth sized bottle of your favorite vodka
- 6 cups of pineapple juice
- 10 cups of hawaiian punch
- 4 cans of coconut seltzer water
- 2 cup of simple syrup
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced orange