RussFace’s No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe goes great with Kidd’s Famous Brown Bag Turkey recipe.
- 2 Oreo or chocolate pie crusts
- 1 half gallon of vanilla ice cream (not French vanilla)
- 1 container peanut butter (I prefer crunchy)
- 1 container Cool Whip (not the huge one)
Directions (Makes 2 pies)
- Mix half of the ice cream, full container of cool whip and peanut butter in a bowl till they are mixed together. I usually use about half of one of the small containers of peanut butter but that can really be a to taste of how much peanut butter taste you want.
- Pour mixture into the 2 pie crusts and flip the lids upside down and reseal. Then put in freezer and let freeze.