Alicia’s Thanksgiving Stuffed Egg Rolls recipe goes great with Kidd’s Famous Brown Bag Turkey recipe.
- Boneless turkey breasts
- Shredded slaw cabbage mix
- 32 oz Sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 can of Cranberry sauce
- Frying oil
- Salt, pepper, celery salt, little mayo
- Wonton wrappers (egg roll wraps)
- Wrap whole turkey breast in foil
- Put it in oven @ 350 for 1 to 1.5 hours
- Take it out, let it cool, then shred it
- Mix with cabbage mix, mayo, celery salt, salt, pepper
- Roll it up into wontons & deep fry
- Mix cranberry sauce & Thai chili sauce together. Salt to taste.