Jenna’s Gooey Butter Cake & Hot Wing Dip recipes will go great with Kidd’s Famous Brown Bag Turkey recipe.
GOOEY BUTTER CAKE
- 1 box yellow cake mix (not the moist kind so it’s hard to find!)
- 3 eggs
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1 lb. confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- crust- Mix together cake mix with butter and 1 egg. Pat into an ungreased 9×13 inch cake pan.
- topping- Cream together cream cheese, 2 eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla. Pour over cake mixture, spreading to the edges. (….sometimes I add a few teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk to it for texture but it’s already rather sweet)
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
HOT WING DIP
- 1 rotisserie chicken diced
- 1 cup ranch
- 1 cup favorite wing sauce
- 1 package cream cheese
- Mix all together in baking dish and cook on 350 for 30 minutes!