Part-Time Justin’s Green Bean Casserole recipe goes great with Kidd’s Famous Brown Bag Turkey recipe.
- 2 cans of green beans
- 1 package of bacon
- A bag of cheddar cheese
- 1 can of Frenchy’s Fried Onions
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom
- Cut bacon up into bits and fry them in a pan.
- Drain the bacon grease.
- Add two cans of green beans and two cans of cream of mushroom into pan.
- Stir and mix well until everything is warm. Get a casserole dish.
- Pour green beans into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Frenchy’s fried onions on top.
- Bake green bean casserole in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.